Who We Are
A healthy, productive workplace contributes to an organization’s ability to achieve its mission. A well-designed space is vital to attracting and retaining top talent and communicating the brand experience to both customers and workers. Freedom Companies provides well-designed workplaces that benefit both employees and management.
In the last six years, Freedom has grown to a team of dedicated workplace design professionals ready to add value to your project. This year, Freedom is writing a new chapter in its history by building a new showroom to service our growing customer base. The showroom will feature state of the art technology, such as Live Design and virtual reality, to assist with design and product selection, as well as a Future-Ready Classroom lab. Our education center will allow K-12 and higher-ed clients to experience the latest in education furnishings and technology as they plan for changes in curriculum and classroom design to accommodate different generations and ways of learning.
Freedom has been an urban company since its inception, with deep involvement in the Kansas City community. We believe we can make a difference in our own community through integration and engagement, so we chose our new location to be in the heart of historic Westport. Showroom renovations are being performed by local minority and women-owned contractors, led by JE Dunn and Clockwork architecture and will be completed this summer.
Freedom’s showroom site – Historic Westport Post Office
Why choose us
- Customer Focus – We don’t provide products and services; we provide solutions to specific needs. Not just any solution, but the right one. Each client is different and each project unique. We listen and understand particular needs, processes and work flow and apply our knowledge and expertise to provide the best solution for each workplace.
- Passion and Enthusiasm – Our team is passionate and enthusiastic about making your project successful. Our goal is to have smiling, satisfied clients who know they need not worry about the outcome of their workspace project.
- Exceptional Products – Our industry partnerships with best-in-class manufacturers allows for solutions that fit aesthetics, function, and budget of any project.
- Live Design – Our interactive Live Design process rapidly conceptualizes workplaces, making projects predictably successful.
- 3D Scanning – Our 3D scanner allows our team to capture existing customer space and transfer it our virtual reality (VR) design engine, where changes are made in virtual space, reducing costly on-site modifications.